Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Dog Sold

I posted an ad in Girltalk for my shih tzu puppies to be sold. It was actually a bargain price but I just wanted them to have new loving owners and homes since we can't really give special attention to them all at the same time anymore. After two days, I was on my way to Baclaran to meet the buyer of one of the puppies. She was actually a cousin of the real buyer who is based in Iloilo. The transaction had to be done immediately because they had to arrange for the airline documentation so they can bring her with them to Iloilo on Sunday. I felt happy and sad at the same time seeing my puppy being carried away by the new owner. *Sigh* I hope she stays healthy and loving and playful forever.

Frigadee, thanks for your constant communication. Please don't hesitate to message me anytime for updates and feedback. I know you'll take good care of her. Please share her pictures with us.

No comments: