Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Angels

Do you believe in angels? I never really have taken special attention to angels, especially to my guardian angel until today. Thanks to Anabel for bringing her friend over and we had quite a "session".

Like I always say, I am touched by the shallowest of things and I think I was teary-eyed the whole time I was listening to Bel's friend. I have always felt lucky my whole life and now I think "lucky" is an understatement. I should say that I am so blessed... and one of the greatest blessings I have been given is my guardian angel. I never really thought of those times when I'd rather stay inside my room doing nothing but talk to myself that my angel was there with me all along listening to me, laughing with me, crying with me... I have always wondered why I find joy in solitude and now I have it all figured out.

To my dear angel,

I know that a simple thank you is not enough to tell you how much I appreciate your "presence" but still, I want to say THANK YOU and know that it's from the bottom of my heart. Please don't ever give up on me. hahaha! Also, I want to give you a name... Any preference? Tell, tell, tell...

yours forever,
Louisa

No comments: