Thursday, August 30, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
We arrived in Manila late in the afternoon. When I got home, I immediately ate the lechon. It is the yummiest lechon I have ever tasted. It's so flavorful even without the sauce. I wish I had brought in more.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Thursday, August 09, 2007
- People who TALK and PREACH like they are holier-than-thou but are just as bad as everyone is. These people talk like they are the only children of God, how good they are and how wicked other people are. They are quick to judge other people but are privy to their own boo-boos.
- Ass Kissers. They suck. Period.
- Envious people. You will know who these people are on times when everything works well for you. They just cannot accept the fact that in this world, either other people just get what they deserve or they are simply lucky. They are those who cannot be happy for other people. Whatever you have, they must have, too...soon. Such pathetic losers.
- Free loaders. Ack!
- Copycats. Hah! There is a limit to the saying, "Imitation is the best form of flattery" - it's a case to case basis.
- Arrogant people. This is where you distinguish the "old rich" from the "novo rich".
- Slave drivers. Don't we all just hate them?
- Power Freaks. The fly on the back of a water buffalo thinks that it's taller than the buffalo.
- Selfish people. They are the ones who do not have any consideration for other people's welfare. They only think of themselves and what's good for them. They are only kind to you when they need you.
- People who SAY everything they know and if you didn't say it first, then you must not know it and they are teaching you something!!! Stop it. Just stop.
There. I said it. I wish this would make me feel better. Haha.
I am not perfect. I know that. There are times when I become a bitch myself and I pray that I don't cause too much annoyance and discomfort to the people around me. I wish others are just as sensitive...
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
I woke up just before lunchtime. Today's my cousin Jaja's birthday so we had the usual pancit, fried chicken, lechon kawali and 3 kinds of cake given by her friends. I did nothing all day but eat, read and stay online. When the rain started pouring again late in the afternoon, I wanted to sleep but I was so tempted to have coffee and so I did and curled up in bed again while reading a book. Yes D, I AM reading. Hahaha.
Monday, August 06, 2007
After a couple of hours, the delivery guy came with my O magazine. I thought I won't be receiving this anymore since I didn't get my July issue. Thank God, it arrived. I can't wait to read it.
- bangkokbeat's Color of the road
- the other martin tenbones' Takarazuka, Japan
- slavatoria's Lomo Fisheye_Darling Harbour
- stitch's water lilies
- cafolla's us
Yes, it is lomography. It started being a hype in the '90s and still has a lot of following to this day. I remember seeing lomo shots before but I never took it to the next level. But now, I think I want to give it a try. Now I regret not taking my Photography class seriously.
After work, I had dinner with Joy at Avenetto and had these:And Sumiyaki coffee afterwards at UCC Park Cafe:
Friday, August 03, 2007
A few days ago, Tita Jovy's balikbayan friend (Tita Lisa) gave me a Coach bag as pasalubong.