Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Phenomenon that is Michael Jackson

If there is one event in this lifetime that I regret not going to, it is Michael Jackson's 1996 History World Tour HERE in Manila. The King of Pop was here and I let it slip away. What was I thinking and where the hell was I? Hmmm...

I am not proud to say that it is only now that I got to appreciate Michael Jackson and his extraordinary talent -- except ofcourse for the "rumors" about his "behavior" which I still find hard to accept. It is better late than never. Thanks to his Ultimate Collection DVD that I watch *almost* every night ever since I bought it about a month ago. He is so good - watching him makes me think he is from another planet. I have never seen or heard or known of anyone famous who can do what he has done. He has the best dance moves ever, a powerful and distinctive voice, the best production ideas as evidenced by his music videos, concerts, and live performances, and he is a great songwriter, too. He is THE total performer! I wish he'd do a comeback. I read somewhere that he is planning on doing a show in Vegas. I wonder if it's true...

No comments: