Monday, July 09, 2007

Red Kimono

The first time I ate at Red Kimono was sometime last December and I almost had to crawl over on my way out. No exaggeration. They offer order-all-you-can-eat concept at P485++ meaning they serve the food right to your table. What more can you ask for? If you love Japanese food buffet, this is the place for you.
Last Saturday, I had lunch here with Bexie (again!), Lexie and Ranel. We feasted on all the items we ordered (except for Ranel who until now is in shock!). I can't remember how many times the waiter had to remind us that they are closing at 3pm. It's embarassing I know but we just can't help it. They had to wait. These are some of the items we ordered (including second orders). Hahaha!:
The following day, we realized that we forgot to get the free ice cream. And now I still crave for their california crunch. It's that delicious!

1 comment:

bexieville said...

HAHAHAHA, I love going to Red Kimono with you, guys, NO holds bar.