Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Being 30.

I got this from my Vox account. Posted last January 27, 2007 at 3:44 PM.

Rawr. I can’t believe I am t-h-i-r-t-y! Who cares? Everybody! Hahaha! It’s a big deal to everyone like it’s a leprosy or something, I swear. It sometimes stresses me out and makes me wish I were a boy or a lesbo!=p But then again, age is just a number. Tee hee! Life goes on…

30 Things About Me:

1. I am way too complex.

2. I have six dogs but my aunt takes care of them. I’m really not the playful type to dogs. I just love looking at them.

3. I have an OC behavior when it comes to my bed. I always make sure the sheets are neatly straightened and tucked in EVERYTIME.

4. I always have an obsession phase. If I get to like to read now, I’ll read for a week or two; if it’s DVD, I’m glued to the TV. Don’t get me started with shopping…

5. I judge a person by his shoes.

6. I love kids. They love me, too! =S

7. I pray The Lord’s Prayer everytime I pass by a funeral or a wake.

8. I will never be at my goal weight…if I’m with the Dyna-saurs. HAHAHA

9. I would love to have twins someday.

10. I’ve never cooked a real meal. But that doesn’t mean I can’t. :D

11. I hate beer but love cocktails.

12. I keep receipts for a long period of time. I used to have shoeboxes full but threw them away already so now I’m starting again…

13. I’m not fond of chocolates and sweets.

14. I love giving codenames to people.

15. I still write to my diary. I have kept all my diaries since college.

16. If I don’t have my present job, I’d probably be working at Starbucks or at my own coffee shop. I’d love to get my hands on that espresso machine!

17. I wish on railroads while holding something blue. Thanks to my college friends, I can’t get it out of my system!

18. I think that the perfect combination ever discovered is coffee and cigarettes.

19. The bag I bring everyday to work weighs a ton but I’m not complaining, it’s the people around me who do. =p

20. I cannot pack light.

21. Because of Grey’s Anatomy, I seriously considered wearing a scrub suit, to bed, at least.

22. I’m always making all kinds of faces – normal or odd. I’m very expressive like that.

23. I was a huge fan of “Parker Lewis”.

24. I love big watches.

25. I cry easily and it really takes a while to make me stop. Sheesh.

26. As a young girl, I was so afraid of my father I panic just hearing his voice. Now, I’m a daddy’s girl. ;-)

27. I have a younger brother. He is gay. =S

28. I cannot swim.

29. I can stay for hours in the bathroom.

30. I keep track of every single thing a person has done me wrong and I pray profusely for that person to realize it. God is good!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hi loved this post. I like the idea of 30 random bits of information...some of which I have to say I also do...(the sheet thing..they must be straight)