Tuesday, November 13, 2007

LSS: Better Than You

My last song syndrome at the moment:

BETTER THAN YOU
by Lisa Keith

Mmmm...
Hey baby
It's you I truly adore
I finally found the peace of never wanting more
Singin' a sweet song of who and where I belong
I see a vision of a love that's more than strong
I feel so fine, truly divine
My dream has come to life, hey yeah
You're always there on my mind

'Cause when I need two arms that can hold me tight
A tender loving kiss that can make it right
Someone to chase the darkness into the light
I know it's true
Baby, there's none better than you

'Cause my love is true, ooh

Oh my dear I can't say the way that I feel
You're more than words, you're more than
Pictures can reveal
Sugar is sweet but with you it's hard to believe
There's nothing to compare you're all I want and need
Eternally I'm gonna see all that love can be
Yeah yeah
Heaven has given to me

And I know in time
Our hearts will be together
I see your smile and I see forever
Baby, baby
And our love is true
Ooh! Theres no one better, oh
Theres no one better than you

No comments: