Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas Rush

39 days before Christmas.

Wow.

Every year I promise myself that I will start shopping for gifts early so I wouldn't go rushing but I always end up doing last minute shopping. I haven't been to a bazaar lately but I do plan to go to the Rockwell Urban Bazaar which will start tomorrow. The thing about hunting for gifts in bazaars, there are so many great items to choose from I always end up buying stuff for myself too, hence my budget dwindles!

Last year, I wanted to give personalized gift items so I did start cross stitching but halfway through, I stopped. I wonder where I placed all those stuff...
This year I haven't bought a single item yet which is nothing unusual. I'm at my best when I cram...or not. Hehe. Whatever! I probably have to start soon.

No comments: