Friday, September 26, 2008

Alice Blue Candle

As I was walking along Glorietta early this evening to "visit" Charles & Keith, I saw this booth of scented candles called Alice Blue Candle and next thing I knew I was having a hard time deciding which scent to pick. I bought two votive candles from their bestsellers: Berry Crumble and White Tea & Ginger. What also got me which is important to note is that Alice Blue candles are made from soy wax, which, unlike paraffin wax candles are biodegradable, produce less soot, and are extracted from a renewable source (soybeans).The candles smell so great even when not lit, I swear! But of course I lit one candle and as I am typing this, my room has DELICIOUS written all over it, it smells so yummy! I'm coming back tomorrow to get MORE!

7 comments:

Sarah Falcone said...

I wanna get those candles as well..maybe because am a soy person LOL! Thanks for sharing..

PS added you on my blog roll!! kita kits sa GT

One Time said...

Do they have ones that smell like red peppers?

xxxloixxx said...

I don't think they have that. Check their website for the list. =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the story about Alice BLue Candles. As a shop owner i am always looking for new products to add to my list and i am a candle freak....Will check out...Thanks for the great read.
Regards,
Pink Pig

Anonymous said...

I WANT! I went to Galle dept store and saw some candles and smelled them. lol.

Anonymous said...

yeah check their website for list

TOMAS said...

As I'm writing with the vocabulary in hand, I doubly enjoy your wonderful blog - not only my eyes enjoy the pictorial pages, but I'm learning to talk myself - you write so plainly... every word sound like the poetry - thank you for the inspiration- for the sharing of your spirit with us.