Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Out with the old, In with the new!

It's 2009 now and I'm still not over 2008... The past year has been a good year for me.  There are so many people I owe a lot to and I extend my sincerest THANKS to everyone who has been a part of my 2008.  You know who you are.  I may have hurt or angered you or caused you feelings of repulsion towards me, I am sorry... (I tell ya, it's the hormones!) :D

It's time for a new list of goals.  For 2009, I have a short one.

1.  2008 has been all about me.  This year, I will try my best to be more selfless.
2.  Give my parents two of their most anticipated gifts.  One is in the works, the other one will have to wait 'til next year? =)
3.  Start fixing my new place and hopefully transfer within the year.
4.  Save up for a vacation abroad with my mom.
5.  I wasn't able to accomplish a goal last year to visit an institution for the aged.  I pledge to carry out this task soon.
6.  Enroll in a boxing class.  I just inquired at Elorde Boxing Gym and I really really want to start soon!  I have to keep fit and feel good about myself so I could bring positive vibes around me.  
7.  Live and let live!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your family the very best year ever.